Artichoke and Spinach DipFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts drained and rough chopped shopping list
- 10 ounce box frozen chopped spinach thawed shopping list
- 1 cup shredded parmesan romano cheese blend shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 10 ounce jar alfredo sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and spread mixture into a small baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!