Zesty Grilled Cheese SandwichFrom borinda 5 years ago
How to make it
- Place one slice of the cheese on one slice of bread.
- Sprinkle with the Italian seasoning and then top with the other slice of cheese and then the other slice of bread.
- In a small skillet melt enough butter over a medium heat to coat the pan.
- Cook the sandwich on one side until it starts to brown and then flip it over and if necessary add a bit more butter to cook the other side.
- Cut in triangles and serve to the kids.
The Cookborinda SoCal, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!