Tortillas for EnchiladasFrom fishtrippin 8 years ago
How to make it
- Sift together dry ingredients
- Add egg, oil, and liquid.
- Stir with wisk until well blended.
- Lightly oil 8 inch non-sick skillet. (I use a paper towel with a dab of oil on it)
- Heat pan on medium-high (as for pancakes)
- Quickly pour 3 tablespoons batter in hot pan and rotate pan to almost coat bottom evenly. ( If batter is too thick , add 1 or 2 Tbsp. water)
- Cook until top appears dry and turn to cook other side about 2 minutes.
- Stack with small sheets of wax paper in between each tortilla.
- May be frozen in a plastic bag for later use.