Island Sweet PotatoesFrom raynaday 6 years ago
- 2 - l lb. cans sweet potatoes, drained shopping list
- 1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained shopping list
- 1 large firm, but ripe, banana, sliced shopping list
- 1/3 cup golden raisins or chopped dates shopping list
- 1/4 teas. ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1-3/4 cup miniature marshmallows shopping list
How to make it
- Cut sweet potatoes in to bite size pieces and place in large bowl
- Add the pineapple, including the juice, the banana slices, raisins, and nutmeg.
- Toss gently to mix.
- Coat a 2-qt. casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread the mixture evenly in the dish.
- Arrange the marshmallows over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until the edges are bubbly and the topping is golden brown.
- Serve Hot
The Cookraynaday IL
The Rating4 people
wow sweet tater delight high5 more if was possiblemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I love them sweet taters!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
This sounds yummy :)turtle66 in Sacramento loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!