Corned Beef DipFrom kellyg72 7 years ago
- 2 pkgs of corned beef (Carl Budding) chopped (cubed) shopping list
- 4 Tbsp milk (maybe a little more) shopping list
- 16 oz - sour cream shopping list
- 8 oz - cream cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp. onion salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. Lawry's season salt shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all in crock pot on high.
- Make sure to stir frequently.
- turn to low once everything is mixed and melted together.
The Cookkellyg72 Roseville, MN
The Rating4 people
What a great idea for a dip, love it!juels in Clayton loved it
Love corned beef!!! Sounds AWESOME!!!broadzilla in Saxonburg loved it
Sounds really good...we will try this soon. Thanks!rockyruby in SANDUSKY loved it