Taco Noodle BakeFrom mollyscookin 8 years ago
- 16 oz package of homestyle frozen style noodles (we use Reames) shopping list
- 1 pd lean ground chicken or turkey shopping list
- 1 chopped onion shopping list
- 2 cloves chopped garlic shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 packet dry taco seasoning shopping list
- 8 oz. Mexican Velveta cheese cut into inch cubes shopping list
- 11 oz can mexican corn shopping list
- 16 oz har of chunky salsa (if you like spicy go with the hot stuff) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook noodles per directions on bag. Drain and set aside
- Cook ground chicken, onion and garlic together in a large pan. Drain.
- Stir in water and taco seasoning. Cover and let simmer for about ten minutes.
- Add noodles, corn, cheese, and salsa.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until cheese melts.