Mexican Chip CasseroleFrom henrie 5 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1 can (11 ounces) mexicorn shopping list
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies shopping list
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) corn chips shopping list
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1 to 2 cups (4 to 8 ounces) shredded colby-monterey jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink and onion is tender; drain. Add soup, corn and chilies; mix well.
- In an ungreased shallow 3-qt. baking dish, layer meat mixture,
- chips and sauce; top with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 8-10
- minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.