Slow Cooker MeatloafFrom modelsmom 5 years ago
- 1.5 lbs ground beef shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 tsp chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 ts sage shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1/4 cup ketchup shopping list
- 2 T brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp mustard shopping list
- 1 tsp worcestershire shopping list
How to make it
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Combine eggs, milk, bread crumbs, onion, and sage.
- Crumble in beef and mix well.
- Form beef mixture into a round loaf in the center of the crock pot, with space between the loaf and the edge.
- In a small bowl, mix the ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, and worcestershire.
- Spoon the glaze over the loaf.
- Cook on low 6 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 154
The Cookmodelsmom Worcester, MA
The Rating9 people
Sounds good. I'll gove it a shot :)donman in Hammond loved it
Hmmmm.... very intersteading recipe that you got here.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
worth a try monday is meatloaf day in our part of the world. it can do its thing while i run arrons thanks..maywest in Tangerine loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!