Easy Does It Yummy Cheddar Cheese SauceFrom lanacountry 7 years ago
- Easy does it! Yummy cheddar cheese Sauce shopping list
- Use this cheese sauce on vegetables, pasta, eggs,or use in other dishes. shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black or white pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 cup grated sharp Cheddar shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter; remove from heat.
- Stir in flour and seasonings.
- Gradually add milk, stirring until well mixed.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened
- and smooth.
- Cook for 5 minutes longer; add cheese. Stir until smooth and well blended.
- Do NOT allow to scortch
- Serve with pasta, eggs, or vegetables.
- Makes 2 cups.
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating10 people
I love cheddar the best so I know I will love this!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Yummers GF got my 5 on this one to love your cheese sauce.
Queensilverqueen in Albany loved it
So good! My family actually ENJOYED their broccoli tonight - a first at my house. This will be a new favorite.tapitzsch in Centerville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!