White Chocolate Raspberry TartFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1-1/4 cup walnuts chopped fine shopping list
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter softened shopping list
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest shopping list
- 1 large egg beaten lightly shopping list
- 3 cups fresh raspberries shopping list
- 12 ounces white chocolate chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream warmed shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipped cream as garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl with electric mixer blend walnuts, butter, sugar, flour, zest and egg until combined well.
- Press into 11" tart pan with removable bottom and freeze 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Bake shell in middle of oven for 3 minutes then cool on a rack.
- Remove side of pan and transfer shell to a plate and fill with 2-1/2 cups raspberries.
- In a large metal bowl set over a saucepan of barely simmering water melt the chocolate.
- Remove bowl from heat and whisk in cream and remaining butter whisking until smooth.
- Spread chocolate mixture over raspberries smoothing top.
- Chill covered overnight then garnish with whipped cream and remaining raspberries.
- Serve at room temperature.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!