Chocolate Cheesecake PieFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 36 vanilla wafers chopped into crumbs shopping list
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup cocoa shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter melted shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine crumbs, sugar, cocoa and butter then press firmly on bottom and up side of pie plate
- In mixer bowl beat cheese until fluffy then gradually beat in milk then melted chocolate chips.
- Add eggs and vanilla then mix well and pour into prepared crust.
- Bake 35 minutes then cool and chill thoroughly.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
This sounds absolutely INCREDIBLE!! Many thanks
for sharing. :) * * * * * FORKS!!lanacountry in Macon loved it
OMG, I just glanced at the titles you posted and your on a roll tonight. What a wonderfully decadent sounding recipe, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!