Lobster Salad RollsFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 3 c. cooked lobster, cut into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 1/2 c. diced celery shopping list
- 2 tbsp. grated onion shopping list
- 3 tbsp. French dressing shopping list
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tbsp. white horseradish (or less to taste) shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- parsley sprigs shopping list
- lettuce leaves shopping list
How to make it
- In mixing bowl combine lobster, celery, onion and French dressing.
- Chill for 30 minutes or longer.
- Add mayonnaise and horseradish.
- Toss lightly.
- Line salad bowl with lettuce and fill with lobster mixture.
- Or fill six fresh rolls with lobster salad mixture and serve.