easy creamy dreamy alfredo sauceFrom mintymommybee 6 years ago
- 1/4 c olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 c melted butter shopping list
- 8oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup whole milk shopping list
- 1 cup fresh parmesean cheese, shredded or grated shopping list
- 18-20 fresh basil leaves shopping list
- fresh ground salt and pepper to taste, shopping list
- fresh crushed garlic if you like. shopping list
How to make it
- in sauce pan over med heat, blend the cream cheese with the melted butter, oil, and milk and. Be sure cream cheese is completely melted before adding parmesean. Season with basil leaves, salt and pepper, keeping heat low and whisking time enough to infuse sauce with basil flavor.
- (I add fresh raw crushed garlic or Joy's Gourmet Garlic spread or home made garlic spread to my serving)
The Cookmintymommybee Anderson, IN
The Rating4 people
Sounds good, another 5 heading your way.henrie in Savannah loved it
OMG-my hubby is an alfredo freak,and doesn't care much for the jar stuff.I've always wanted to try this homemade.
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
I do enjoy a good alfredo sauce, regardless of the calories. I will have to give this a try.debwin in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!