Cheese Stuffed SoleFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/3 cup butter shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons basil leaves shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions shopping list
- 6 fresh sole filets cut in half shopping list
- 1 large ripe tomato sliced shopping list
- 12 slices pepper jack cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then melt butter in rectangular baking dish.
- Stir in garlic, basil and green onions.
- Dip both sides of filet halves into seasoned butter.
- Set half the filets aside and place the other half in pan.
- Layer 2 slices of cheese and a sliced tomato.
- Cover with remaining filet half and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake 35 minutes.