Nothing To It Boiled Corn on the CobFrom keni 6 years ago
How to make it
- Fill large pot 3/4 full with cold water and bring to a boil.
- Immediately add corn and cook for just about 5 minutes.
- You do not need to wait for water to reboil UNLESS you are only able to cook half the corn at a time due to pan size. If so, once first batch is done, reboil water then add second.
- Remove from water and serve immediately with butter, salt and parsley as garnish, if desired.
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!