Peanut Butter Bon BonsFrom zombiexcupcake 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a larger bowl combine vanilla frosting, peanut butter, and margarine.
- Stir with fork until well blended.
- Stir in crumbs until mixed well.
- Form into 1 inch balls place on wax papered cookie sheet.
- Chill 1 hour.
- In a small sauce pan melt Chocolate frosting over low heat. Stirring occasionally.
- Dip chilled balls into melted frosting. let excess drip off. Place on wire rack over wax paper.
- Let stand until dry. (about 6 hours)