Chicken Ritz CasseroleFrom mpmccune 4 years ago
How to make it
- Cook chicken breast on top of stove covered with a little water until done. (You could also used boiled chicken or canned chicken, if you like)
- Mix chicken, cream of chicken, and sour cream together and pour in casserole dish.
- Top with crushed ritz crackers
- Add several pats of butter
- Salt and Pepper
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until bubbly.
The Cookmpmccune Vicksburg, MS
The Rating5 people
Love, Love, love the simpleness of this recipe! I also love the ingredients, simple! Thanks for sharing I will have to try this out!Debdmajor in Slidell loved it
Wow, sounds fantastic, you could even add a veggie to this and have everything in one dish. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!