Moms Meat PieFrom peanutt 7 years ago
- Dough: shopping list
- 4 cps flour shopping list
- 1 cp milk (whole milk or buttermilk) shopping list
- 2 tbls Crisco shortening shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1 lb beef, cubed shopping list
- 6 diced potatoes shopping list
- 2 onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 can beef broth shopping list
- 1 large can of stew vegies (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Cut shortening into flour and add milk.
- Combine and shape into a ball.
- Set aside.
- Cook meat and onions in a large skillet until brown.
- Boil potatoes in a seperate pot.
- Line dough around the sides of a large baking pan.
- Combine potatoes, vegies, and broth into meat mixture.
- Dump meat into the baking pan.
- Cover with remaining dough.
- Poker holes in top and place in oven for about 25 mins or until crust is brown.
The Cookpeanutt Fredericksburg, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!