Frances Jalapeno PotatoesFrom zena824 9 years ago
How to make it
- Boil potatoes in jackets in salted water until done.
- When cool, peel and slice.
- Layer in buttered casserole dish with bell pepper and pimento.
- Salt and pepper each layer.
- Melt butter in saucepan adding flour and stir until blended.
- Gradually add milk stirring constantly.
- Add cheese, which has been grated.
- Cook until melted.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to one hour.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!