Reuben WrapsFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 2c cole slaw mix shopping list
- 1c. shreaded carrots shopping list
- 2Tbas cider vinegar shopping list
- 6Tbs thousand island dressing shopping list
- 4(8")whole-wheat or multi-grain tortillas or sandwich wraps shopping list
- 4 leaves romaine or butter lettuce shopping list
- 8 thin slices turkey(about 1/2 lb) shopping list
- 8 thin gruyere or swiss cheese slices shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl,toss coleslaw mix,carrots,cider vinegar and 2 Tbs dressing,until combined.
- Spread each wrap with 1 Tbs. of the remaining dressing. Line each wrap with a piece of lettuce. Place 2 slices of turkey on top of dressing in the center. Place 2 slices of cheese on top of turkey. Top with about 1/3c of the coleslaw. Roll up burrito-style,tuching in sides.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating10 people
Yum, this is quick and easy. Just what we need during those hot summer days when we don't really want a hot meal. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Quick, easy, flavorful wonderful!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!