Pork Chops With Savory SauceFrom zena824 7 years ago
- 6 lean pork chops, 1/2 inch thick shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 large onion, sliced in rings shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- parsley Rice* shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley to 3 cups hot cooked rice. shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour and seasoned salt.
- Coat chops with flour mixture.
- Heat oil over high heat in a large skillet for 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium high; add chops and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- Arrange onion rings on top of chops.
- Add broth, cover and cook over medium heat for 25 to 30 minutes or until chops are tender.
- Stir in sour cream and milk; cook until hot, about one minute. Do not boil.
- Serve over parsley rice.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!