Moms Corn Flake ChickenFrom dogfool 7 years ago
- 4 bone in split chicken breast shopping list
- skin on optional shopping list
- 6 C corn flakes shopping list
- 2 tblsp season salt shopping list
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 6 oz. melted butter shopping list
- 1 C milk shopping list
- 1/2 C ranch dressing shopping list
How to make it
- In a plastic bag crush corn flakes, I use a rolling pin (do not buy already crushed corn flakes they are to fine)
- add all seasonings to corn flakes
- in a shallow dish mix milk and ranch dressing
- dip chicken in ranch mixture
- shake off excess put chicken breast, one at a time in crushed corn flakes in bag, shake until coated on all sides.
- place in baking pan
- continue with all chicken
- pour melted butter over top of all the chicken evenly
- bake at 350 until juices run clear and chickn is cooked through around 1 hr.
The Cookdogfool Wilson, WI
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!