Easy Does It Barbecue Wing DingsFrom lanacountry 8 years ago
- Easy Does It!! Barbecue Wing Dings shopping list
- 3 pounds chicken wings shopping list
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 2 drops worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 4 cups ketchup shopping list
- 1 onion - chopped shopping list
- NOTE shopping list
- (PLEASE feel free to make this recipe 'HOTTER" :) ) with sauces, shopping list
- peppers, of your choice!) shopping list
How to make it
- Cut off the small piece of the chicken wing and the bony part so you
- have only the meaty part.
- Mix the ketchup, onion (cut up), brown sugar and sauce together.
- Dip wings in the sauce. Put on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 1/2 hour. If you have extra sauce, cook in saucepan until thick.
- You may also serve a dip sauce like hot sauce, sour cream,
- honey mustard sauce, ranch dressing, etc.
- Fabulous with baked beans, corn, cole slaw!