Lemon Tea CookiesFrom fluffy24 7 years ago
- cookies shopping list
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 2/3 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 teaspoons lemon peel, grated shopping list
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl, Beat butter, 1/3 C powdered sugar, and vanilla with mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Stir in flour until dough forms.
- Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes
- Heat oven to 350°F Shape dough into 1" balls.
- Place balls 2" apart. Press thumb into center of each ball to make indentation.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to cooling racks and cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In 1 qt saucepan, heat all filling ingredients over low heat about 25 minutes, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
- Cool about 15 minutes.
- Fill each thumbprint with rounded 1/4 tsp filling. Sprinkle 1 T powdered sugar over cookies.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
The Rating4 people
These sound and look fabulous. We love lemon anything, so will be making this one soon. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Oh, I love lemon. Thanks!bamma in Lincoln loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!