Low Carb CheesecakeFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup splenda shopping list
- 2 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sour cream shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons splenda shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sweetener and sour cream until light.
- Add eggs, blending until smooth.
- Pour into spring form pan that has been lightly buttered and lightly dusted with some graham cracker crumbs
- Place spring form pan in another baking dish with about 2" of water to prevent drying out and cracking of cheesecake
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven and set out to cool for about 15 minutes.
- While cheesecake cools, combine ingredients for topping and pour over cooked cheesecake.
- Smooth over with a spoon.
- Return to oven to about 5 minutes.
- Notes: May be topped with fresh rasberries or blueberries.