GLUHWEINFrom tinadc 5 years ago
- 5Lt red wine (or a 5lt box red wine) (I like good quality wine ..... it makes a diffirence on the palet shopping list
- 2.5Lt fresh orange juice shopping list
- 2.5Lt water shopping list
- 1c Star Aniseed shopping list
- 30 Pods Cardamon shopping list
- 10 rolls of cinnamon shopping list
- 3 Big Fresh ginger Roots shopping list
- 6 limes (or lemons if you can not find any) shopping list
- 250g - 500g Brown Treacle sugar (the moist brown sugar) shopping list
How to make it
- Boil is for 3 hours
- Let it stand for a day (for the sediment to settle) and throw it off
- You can freeze the sediment and use it again later to make another batch
- Chill and serve cold on a hot summers day or warm it to to serve on a cold winters day.
The Cooktinadc Cape Town, ZA
The Rating7 people
Thanks for sharing a wonderful recipe...
...."5" FORKS !!!!!mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
We always had Gluhwein before hitting the ski runs in Europe! Boy could we ski! lol we thought! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Great, Hi 5 for you.berry in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!