Blueberry Buttermilk PancakesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Sift together all dry ingredients then make well in middle and add in egg and buttermilk.
- Combine with a few quick strokes but do not over mix.
- Heat griddle.
- Add blueberries to batter and spoon onto griddle in desired size pancakes.
- When top of pancakes are covered with air bubbles gently check bottom with a spatula.
- Once golden brown turn pancake and cook other side.
- When cooked add to a warmed plate and stack with butter.
- Serve with your favorite syrup or sprinkled with powdered sugar and nutmeg.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
I will take a short stack now please. :D These look great and now I'm craving pancakes.jencathen in loved it
Now, I love me some blueberry pancakes!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Looks like a great recipe! I will serve this to my friend tonight, we're from Europe and he's never had American style pancakes before!prieel in Ingelmunster loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!