Hot Fast Cajun Garlic Bread For Steak DinnerFrom demoniksigns 6 years ago
How to make it
- Garlic bread, Michael: lol
- Use loaf of STALE French bread cut into slices about an inch thick. You should get about 24 after sliced... serves about 7... Lay out on foil and on a cookie sheet a 9 x 13in shallow pan sheet standard should fit all or most of the 24 pieces then butter or margarine or "I cant believe it's not butter" them and generously add garlic powder, a pinch of tony's seasoning, or seasoning .Sprinkle with parsley flakes for flavor and color then lightly sprinkle Worcestershire sauce on each piece. Not too much just a few drops evenly if you can.
- Broil in oven just until butter melts probably about 8- 10 min, and don't overdo. Immediately and generously dust with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately with steak dinner. I try to time the bread at the end of cooking process so that it comes out of the oven when I'm plating up the steaks. Makes a great snack too!
- Let me know what y'all think on myspace too. www.myspace.com/demoniisignsmike. This is my artist profile. I am a singer/ songwriter so add me! I want feedback on this recipe! lol
The Cookdemoniksigns Kenner, LA
The Rating4 people
Hi, To my new cooking friend This recipe sounds great! I Love cajun. Thanks :)kimberry in Mesa loved it
Love it---TY! :) Would be good w/spaghetti, too....yummmmm! :)
bakermel in Topeka loved it
looks good thanks for sharingflirty_go1 in Brewton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!