Chocolate Chip Pound CakeFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1(18.25 oz) yellow cake mix with pudding shopping list
- 1(3.9oz) pkg. chocolate instant pudding shopping list
- 1/2c sugar shopping list
- 3/4c veg oil shopping list
- 3/4c water shopping list
- 4 lg eggs shopping list
- 1(8oz.) carton sour cream shopping list
- 1c(6oz)semi-sweet chocolate morsels shopping list
- sifted powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large mixing bowl'stirring with a wire whisk to remove large lumps. Add oil and next 3 ingredients,stirring until smooth. Stir in chocolate morsels. Pour batter into greased and floured 12c bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour or till wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan on wire rack 10 mins;remove from pan,and let cool completely on wire rack.
- Sprinkle with sifted powdered sugar.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating11 people
Thanks Pat, I love this one, great post and you have my 5. Hope you have a good evening.henrie in Savannah loved it
Good one! Here's a 5 for you.Thank-you.jeffsgirl in Medford loved it
How creative!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it