Pudding Chip CookiesFrom henrie 5 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 package (4 serving s Instant vanilla, chocolate or butterscotch pudding shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 large egg white shopping list
- 2 cup (12 oz) Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour and pudding mix in small bowl.
- Beat butter in large mixing bowl on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
- Beat in brown sugar and baking soda until well combined. Beat in egg and egg white.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop dough by
- rounded teaspoon 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool on baking sheets 2 to 3
- minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
Yowza, these sound so good. Great post my friend, you have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Great and delicious recipe, Henrie! Love it. :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
woweeee kazoweeee! I had to follow chefmeow's comment...delicious!jett2whit in Union City loved it