Brunswick StewFrom tippystclair 6 years ago
- 1 whole chicken, about 3 lb shopping list
- 2 qts water shopping list
- 1 onion -- chopped shopping list
- 2 cups ham; cooked -- cubed shopping list
- 3 large potatoes -- diced shopping list
- 2 16 oz. cans chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 10 oz lima beans -- frozen and partially thawed shopping list
- 10 oz corn -- whole kernel, frozen and partially thawed shopping list
- 4 oz okra, sliced into coins shopping list
- 2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tap sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt shopping list
How to make it
- In a crockpot combine chicken with water, onion, ham, amd potatoes.
- Cook covered on LOW for 4 to 5 hours or until chicken is done.
- Lift chicken out of pot; and remove meat from bones.
- Return chicken meat to pot. (keep carcass to make chicken stock).
- Add tomatoes, beans, corn, salt, seasoned salt, sugar and pepper. Turn control to HIGH.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 1 hour.
- Serve in large individual bowls with crusty rolls, or serve in bread bowls..
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!