Macadamia Crunch CookiesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 cup butter softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2-1/4 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped macadamia nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Beat butter at medium speed of an electric mixer then gradually add sugars mixing well.
- Add egg and vanilla then beat well.
- Combine flour, soda and cream of tartar then gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Mix well after each addition then stir in macadamia nuts.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Yep I agree, these are my most favorite cookies, thank you so much for the great post, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Yum..I love the sound of these. Don't worry Im baking them asap!!michellem in Idaho loved it
mmm..love macadamias!magali777 in Mexico loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!