Baked SpaghettiFrom leroux 6 years ago
- 2 cups canned diced tomatoes shopping list
- 2 cups tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced onions shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced bell pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1+1/2 italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sugar shopping list
- 2 bay leaves (remove after cooking sauce) shopping list
- 1+1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti shopping list
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar shopping list
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In pot, combine tomatoes, tomato sauce,water, onions, peppers, parsley, bay leaves, sugar, and seasonings. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, covered 1 hour.
- crumble ground beef in saucepan; brown and drain. Add to sauce and let sauce cook another 20 minutes.
- While sauce simmers, cook pasta.
- Cover bottom of a baking pan (13x9x2) with sauce.
- Add 1/2 the pasta, then half the cheese.Add the remaining pasta ,then sauce.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and continue to cook til cheese is melted and bubbly
- Let sit for 10 minutes
- cut into squares and serve
People Who Like This Dish 33
The Cookleroux Surfside Beach, SC
The Rating7 people
Oh yeah.. Cool rainy day and the smell of this goes through the house... life is good, but it's great with comfort food like this!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
Sorry I'm so late with my rating (LOL) but this sounds soooooo wonderful! Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
I made this last night, my son loved it. I made it with angel hair pasta.persephone in 46303 loved it