raw spring rollsFrom hiddenpoet 6 years ago
- 1 Daikon shopping list
- 1 cucumber shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 carrot shopping list
- 1 avocado shopping list
- ! can water chestnuts shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ginger (fresh) shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic (minced) shopping list
- 1 red Thai chile (seeded and minced) shopping list
- sesame seeds shopping list
- 3 tablespoons cilantro shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon wasabi (mixed thin) shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- To make the sauce mix the soy, sesame oil, 1 tablespoon cilantro, 1 clove minced garlic, lime juice, chile, together and set aside.
- Julienne the red bell pepper, carrot, ginger, avocado, water chestnut. Place in a bowl and toss with remaining garlic clove and cilantro, 1 tablespoon or so of the sauce, and a heavy pinch of sesame seeds.set aside.
- Now, peel the daikon and cucumber and run them along a mandoline lengthwise to create 16 strips.
- Lay one strip of cucumber down and place a strip of daikon on top of it a bit off center. using a basting brush paint a line of wasabi down the center. place some of the vegetables along the bottom fourth of the roll. roll it up tightly.
- you can now spoon the sauce over the rolls or just have individual dipping bowls.