Cracker CandyFrom 22566 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan,combine caramel topping and the pecans over medium heat.
- Stirring constantly,bring to a boil and cook 3 to 5 minutes longer or until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool 5 minutes.
- Spoon about 1-1/2 teaspoons caramel mixture on top of each cracker.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- In a small saucepan,melt chocolat chips,stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat,dip bottoms of each cracker in chocolate to seal.
- Transfer to waxed paper and refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate is firm.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- Makes 3 Dozen Candies