Meat-and-Potato PattiesFrom blueeyes68ky 5 years ago
- 3/4 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 3/4 cup coarsely ground peeled potatoes shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil shopping list
- 1 cup tomato juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- Shape into four patties.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown the patties in oil; drain.
- Add tomato juice.
- Reduce heat; simmer 20- 25 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Remove patties to a serving platter; keep warm.
- Combine flour and water; gradually add to juice in the skillet.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until thickened. Spoon over patties.
- Serve immediately.
- Yield: 4 servings.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating3 people
This sounds really good, GREAT post!!!
Gemtnacndn in Jasper loved it