Oven Baked Ice Cream ConesFrom lenora 7 years ago
How to make it
- You will need a non-stcik cookie sheet and a cone shaped mold to make these cones. If they end up woth a hole in the bottom, plug the hole with a mini-marshmallow.
- Preheat oven to 300.
- In medium bowl beat the sugar into the egg until it is thickened and pale yellow.
- Beat in the butter, vanilla and milk.
- Gently stir in the flour.
- grease a large non=-stick cookie sheet and spread 1 1/2 tablespoons of the batter into a 6 inch circle using a thin, flexible spatula.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until ightly browned.
- Remove from cookie sheet and wrap around a coneshaped mold, sealing the point
- The cookies harden as they cool so work as quickly as you can.