Honey Apple CakeFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 c. sugar shopping list
- 1 c. oil shopping list
- 1/4 c. honey shopping list
- 3 c. flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 c. nuts (optional) shopping list
- 3 c. chopped raw apples shopping list
How to make it
- Beat together eggs, sugar, oil, and honey.
- Sift dry ingredients and add to honey mixture.
- Mix well.
- Add vanilla, nuts, and apples.
- Mix gently and pour into a large greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 1 stick butter
- 1 c. light brown sugar
- 1/4 c. eagle brand milk
- 1/4 c. honey
- Boil together butter, brown sugar, milk and honey 2 1/2 minutes and pour over cake wihi it is hot.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating3 people
This one sounds wonderful and comforting!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Sweet Suite159 members
FROM SCRATCH146 members
We Love It But134 members
Veggies Fruits And Grains54 members
Friends In The Kitchen314 members
Southern Sassyness71 members