My Favorite Fruit And Cookie DipFrom dmajor 7 years ago
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened (I do this in the microwave) shopping list
- 1 cup powder sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped coconut shopping list
- 1 tablespoon maple flavoring shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice or you can use orange juice shopping list
- 1 (8oz.) container Cool Whip shopping list
How to make it
- Soften cream cheese in microwave.
- Stir in brown sugar and powder sugar while the cream cheese is warm.(this helps melt the brown sugar)
- Stir in pecans, coconut, maple syrup and maple flavoring.
- Stir in cool whip.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with an assortment of fresh fruits and cookies as well as chocolate and white chocolate dipped strawberries and cookies.