Mary Hays Carrot CakeFrom djg4026 5 years ago
- 1/2 c finely chopped pecans shopping list
- 3/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 c veg. oil shopping list
- 1 c white sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 c flour shopping list
- 1 c grated raw carrot (1 large) shopping list
- 1/2 c drained crushed pineapple shopping list
- 1/2 c raisins shopping list
- Icing: cream cheese, butter, some pineapple juice, squeeze of lemon juice and icing sugar. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Sift soda, baking powder, cinnamon, salt over pecans. Mix well.
- Add oil, sugar, eggs. Mix well.
- Add grated carrot, pineapple and raisins. Mix well.
- Pour into well-buttered 9" square pan. (I use parchment paper).
- Bake 40 minutes or done to toothpick test.
- Moist enough that it needs no icing, but:
- Icing as shown above is heaven.
The Cookdjg4026 Kamloops BC, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!