Sweet and Crispy Fried CookiesFrom ambus 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine flour,sugar and salt in a large bowl.
- Add oil and mix until it resembles fine bread crumbs.
- Add beaten eggs and form into a dough.
- Cover with plastic wrap and keep in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle some flour on the work surface.Take out the dough. Roll and cut in different shapes using cookies cutters.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep-frying.
- Fry on medium heat till golden brown.
- Dust with icing sugar,if desired.
- Serve warm with tea or store in an air-tight container to keep.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating5 people
sounds great thanks for the post my friendmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
sounds delicious...angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
As salaam mu alaikum Ambus
Thanks for sharing a wonderful recipe,great for a delicious quick and easy treat.........:}mumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it