Southern Charm Ham and Cheese SpreadFrom dmajor 7 years ago
- 1/4 pound baked ham shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese,softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper shopping list
- dash of hot sauce shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar shopping list
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- dash creole spice shopping list
How to make it
- Place ham, green onions and garlic in food processor and pulse a few seconds to chop fine.
- Stir ham mixture into cream cheese.
- Add spices,hot sauce and Parmesan cheese.
- Mold into whatever shape you desire or place in small casserole or glass dish.
- Top with black olives and then cheddar.
- Serve with crackers or chips.
- If desired, you can place mixture in microwave or oven to heat and serve warm with crackers or toasted rounds.