Kickin Black Bean BurgersFrom supamagg 6 years ago
- 1 15 oz. can of black beans shopping list
- 1 tbsp. oil shopping list
- 1 cup of corn (fresh or frozen) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. cumin shopping list
- 2 tbsp. green chiles shopping list
- 2 tbsp. salsa (as mild or hot as you like!) shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried breadcrumbs shopping list
- Non-stick cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Drain and rinse black beans. Put in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in large frying pan.
- Add onion, garlic, corn, chiles and cumin.
- Saute 3-5 minutes over medium heat.
- Place sauteed items in a bowl with beans and let cool. Mash with a fork (not all ingredients will mash).
- Add salsa, flour and breadcrumbs.
- Blend ingredients with a rubber spatula.
- Form into 4 patties and place on wax paper. (Patties can be stored in Tupperware until ready to cook)
- Spray patties lightly on one side cooking that side first on medium heat, until browned. Spray the other side of the patty, flip and repeat.
- Dress as desired.
- *These are excellent if served with fresh avocado, tomato, lettuce and cheese.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooksupamagg Charlotte, NC
The Rating4 people
With recipes like this it will not be long before you are dubbed the Queen of Vegan recipes.
High Five Supamagg
Keep them coming!
Michaeltrigger in loved it
This sounds like it would be very good, I've tried different recipes before and they left something lacking. This one is one I feel like my family and I will enjoy a lot. Thanks for the great post, you have my 5, I will be making these this week af...morehenrie in Savannah loved it
sounds good thanks for the recipe.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!