AMISH COUNTRY PUMPKIN BREADFrom lanacountry 7 years ago
- AMISH COUNTRY pumpkin bread shopping list
- =============================================== shopping list
- 3 c. granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 c. vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 lb. canned pumpkin shopping list
- 3 1/2 c. flour shopping list
- 2/3 c. water shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 2 tsp. salt (scant) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves shopping list
- 1 tsp. EACH: cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg shopping list
- 2/3 cut chopped nuts optional shopping list
How to make it
- Mix sugar, oil and eggs together.
- Add pumpkin.
- Then add dry ingredients,
- (nuts last)
- and finally water, stirring just until mixed.
- Pour batter into two (2) greased
- and floured 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one (1) hour.
- Especially good spread with cream cheese.
- Also delicious with a Cream cheese frosting or glaze
People Who Like This Dish 49
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating7 people
This recipe is the one my mother used when we grew up I still have the original file card.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Small world. A friend had brought pumpkin bread to me and it was lovely so I asked for the recipe. This is it. I do not rate recipes I've not made, seems rude and inane, but this has my "5" and I agree, a bit of whipped cream cheese is just right.borinda in SoCal loved it
loks greatherby in Albany loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!