Chicken SagwallaFrom sushiciera2008 5 years ago
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided shopping list
- 4 tsp curry powder, mild variety shopping list
- 1 tsp ground coriander shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 2 Tbsp ginger root, fresh, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 large garlic clove(s), finely chopped shopping list
- 1 pound uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes shopping list
- 2 large tomato(es), ripe, seeded and chopped into 1/2-inch pieces shopping list
- 10 oz spinach, baby leaves shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, fresh, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Place 1 tablespoon of oil, curry powder, coriander, cumin, ginger and garlic in a large nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until toasted and fragrant, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add remaining tablespoon of oil and chicken to skillet; stir to coat with spiced oil.
- Add tomatoes to skillet; cover skillet and cook for 10 minutes.
- Uncover skillet and stir to combine.
- Add spinach to skillet; cover and cook for 5 minutes more. Uncover skillet and stir to combine.
- Add salt, water and cilantro to skillet; simmer for 1 minute.