Markys Classic Wedge SaladFrom marky90 5 years ago
- 1 Head iceberg lettuce shopping list
- 1 cup Diced tomato (seeded) shopping list
- 1 Cup Sliced red onions (very thin) shopping list
- 6 slices of Cooked bacon, chopped. shopping list
- 1 Cup blue cheese, crumbled. (more if you like) shopping list
- fresh pepper shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- blue cheese,Green Goddess (see my recipes) , Thousand Island or shopping list
- Your Favorite dressing! shopping list
- Chilled Plates shopping list
How to make it
- Slice a head of iceberg lettuce into quarters through the
- stem end. Cut the stem off of the wedges and arrange each one
- on a chilled plate.
- Spoon dressing over the lettuce. (generous)
- Place the onion slices and blue cheese atop the wedges.
- Sprinkle with the bacon and tomato among the plates.
- Garnish with fresh pepper.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating11 people
I love this too! So simple, and absolutely delicious, especially with the dressings that you listed! A favorite. :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
My husband loves this, they serve it at a Steak house near here. I swear it's the main reason he likes to eat there.
Thanks!pat2me in Nashua loved it
GOOD MORNING, WHAT A WONDERFUL RECIPE THIS LOOKS SOO GOOD AND I BELIEVE THIS WILL BE LUNCH TODAY!! HAVE A GOOD ONE .chell_chell in Ann Arbor loved it