Peanut Butter FudgeFrom robertg 8 years ago
How to make it
- Microwave butter and peanut butter for 2 minutes on high.
- stir and microwave for 2 minutes more
- add vanilla and sugar and mix well to combine
- pour into a buttered 8x8 pan lined with waxed papper, place a piece of waxed paper over fudge and refrigerate until cool
- cut into 1" squares.
- For a change of pace you can chop some miny marshmellows and freeze a hershey bar and break up with the back of a heavy knife and add in the start of the recipe. the time will still be the same
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookrobertg MO
The Rating7 people
serving size should say ONE!!! Yummyjett2whit in Union City loved it
So good, I could eat the whole thing by myself. Will try this after I go off my diet! It'll be the very first thing I treat myself to.greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Yummy........thanks Bob .......i will make it SOON,...i don't have GG willpower....i will rather walk an extra kilometre yah..yah..who am i kidding l.o.l....:]
gets a 5 +
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it