PEANUT BUTTER CRISPSFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
- 1 C. butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1/2 C.creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 C. sugar shopping list
- 1/2 C. firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/3 C. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 1/2 C. corn flakes, finely crushed, or 1 cup corn flake crumbs shopping list
- salted peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Combine butter and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl, creaming well.
- Add sugar, and beat well; add egg and vanilla, mixing well.
- Gradually add flour, and beat well.
- Cover dough tightly, and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls; roll each in corn flake crumbs.
- Press one peanut in center of each.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet; bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned.
- Yield: about 5 dozen.