Hot and Sour Cabbage SoupFrom carterl 5 years ago
- 4 (15 ounce) cans chicken broth shopping list
- 1 pound crumbled ground pork shopping list
- 1 small head green cabbage, cored and shredded shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups fresh bean sprouts shopping list
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn shopping list
- 10 fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1/3 cup distilled white vinegar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup Szechwan sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/3 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Pour chicken stock into a large pot.
- Stir the crumbled ground pork into the stock, and simmer over medium heat until the pork is cooked through and no longer pink, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the cabbage, bean sprouts, green onions, corn, mushrooms, ginger, garlic, vinegar, sesame oil, Szechwan sauce, soy sauce, and cayenne pepper, and cook 5 minutes more.
- Adjust seasonings to taste.