Blue Cheese HamburgersFrom oliviaj 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix ground beef, seasoning, and cheese.
- Keep folding meat over until cheese is mixed all through out.
- After cheese is mixed all through, crush black peppper on meat and mix again.
- Keep peppering to taste and keep mixing all throughout meat.
- Patty out burgers into 4 equal burgers
- Grill on 350 until done to your desire. If you keep it at 350 it makes the hamburger so moist. ENJOY!
The Cookoliviaj Crumpler, NC
The Rating4 people
Yum, we love blue cheese anything so know these will be good. Thank you for posting. High5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
OK, I love blue cheese, so I think we will try these this weekend...they have to be delish with the blue cheese worked through the meat - I'll let you know how we do!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
Olivia, we made these burgers tonight - 5 stars for sure! Delicious flavor, moist, tender, just fantastic...I took pictures, so IF you would like me to post them on this page, just let me know. They turned out very nicely, so I would be happy to sh...morekrumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!